Duplex Shipping Label
Duplex Shipping Label - Quick Specs
- Laser Printers with Duplex Capabilities-shipping label and packing list match every time
- Ease of Handling by just removing liner and affixing
- No Waste for Eco-Friendly Printing
- Use the back to Print Promotions/Coupons
- Ships within 2 Business Days for orders placed before 1:30pm CST
- Sold in Cartons of 1000 Sheets
My1Stop® continues to provide innovative solutions for warehouse and distribution markets with its all in one Duplex (two sided) Shipping Label and confidential packing slip. The patented label is designed especially for parcel shipping in mail order houses, distribution centers, e-commerce companies, etc. This label is ideal for distribution centers that receive and re-ship merchandise in the same sealed carton AS WELL AS applications where multiple items are packed into one box. In addition, it is the perfect solution for those companies with corporate mandates or desire for the packing slip to be on the outside of the box. slip. The duplex shipping label solves these problems:
Applications of Duplex Shipping Label with Packing Slip
The traditional “Packing List Enclosed” pouch or “Packing List Envelope” used in conjunction with a separate shipping label is cumbersome, labor intense and leaves open the possibility of mismatching a carton label and the correct packing slip. The Duplex Shipping Label and Packing List will solve all three of these with one label:
- The shipping label and packing slip are printed on the same label at the same time, eliminating the need to match up documents and to inventory multiple items.
- Labor is reduced to simply removing a liner and applying the duplex printed label to the carton, no need to fold and insert packing slips into pouches or envelopes.
- 2 stock formats available – 1 up 8 ½ x 5 ½ and 2 up 8 ½ x 11
- Custom formats also available
Feature: Generated in a laser printer with duplex capabilities
Benefit: One pass through the duplex printer generates the shipping label on the face stock and the packing list on the back of the liner. 100% guaranteed shipping label / packing list match - No mix ups!
Feature: Ease of handling
Benefit: With one application the Duplex Shipping Label / Packing Slip is securely affixed to carton or package. Labor is the same as with a standard shipping label, just remove liner and affix. With our label you can count on labor savings for those requiring packing lists on the outside of the cartons.
Benefit: Duplex Labels eliminate the need for expensive and hard-to-handle plastic pouches for packing list. This saves on both expensive and hard labor.
Feature: No waste
Benefit: The liner that is normally discarded now serves as the packing list making it environmentally friendly!
This product was specifically designed to incorporate a shipping label and packing list into one piece in order to improve the efficiencies in a Pick/Pack operation. However, the back portion of the label could also be used for instant coupon redemption, product assembly information, product warranty, to mention a few. In addition, a return address label could be added to facilitate returned goods. Let us know what specific issues cause you bottlenecks, and let us help you design a truly custom format for even greater results.
Who is using the Duplex Shipping Labels with packing slip?
- Mail Order Houses
- Catalog Firms
- Internet Sites
- Warehousing Centers
- Distribution Centers
- B2C and B2B Companies
- Fulfillment Centers